Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Baby in a Bucket

Here is my almost 9 mo old daughter. Isn't she cute?! :)

Bucket

Reese in bucket

Smiley bucket

Peeking out of bucket

Sweet girl in bucket

In other news three of us Watkins have sinus infections. Lemme give you a hint- I am the hold out. FW has been sick for almost like 3 weeks now. RW is working on week 2 and RHW just started last night waking up screaming from 12:30 am- 1:45 am. So BACK to the freaking doctor we go today. Arrrgh.

Sick 2 year olds are so much fun. Here is how my morning went. Ryan wakes up and says..."Mama I want spaghetti." I, not having had my coffee yet am perplexed for only a second in which he picked up on and threw himself on the floor crying. "What about lasagna?" (because we have some left over from the other night) "NOOOO MAMA. I can't like lasagna!!!!!" So you get the picture. After 10 minutes I convinced him to have waffles.

Sick and GRUMPY.

The good news is that they are all on antibiotics or will be and hopefully will be somewhat better by this weekend, RIGHT? A girl can always dream...

4 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Shell said...

It's amazing what kids can have fun with.

Hey...you got her corraled in though...no crawling out of the bucket.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Well geeeeez - who can like lasagna when they want spaghetti?

Is that her whataburger outfit?
bwahahahaa

the really good news is, sick or not, mom and dad are keeping them this weekend - focus on that. :)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh poor hubby and kids!

The answer to the outfit on my neice yes it is green and pink and from a local boutique around here! Very sweet!

Reese is adorable!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I love it when kids "can't" like things. That is so damn funny.

I hope everybody feels better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home