Thursday, May 18, 2006

I HATE RESIDENTIAL Speeders

OK.

DO NOT SPEED DOWN MY FREAKING STREET. I sit here and watch these little 16 year old PUNKS who live down at the end of the street speed past my freaking house everyday. I have yelled at them, shot them the bird, whatever. For my next stunt I am going to just throw a freaking tricycle out in front of them and see if they have time to stop.

Does that sound bitter? I am tired and grumpy so don't screw with me little punk boys. That is all. ;)

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Shell said...

You could protest and get speed bumps put in.

Or just go tell their parents that they are speeding down the street. A talking to by Mom or Dad will probably slow them down for awhile. Then go complain again. Sometimes the parents don't know their kids are speeding down the street.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Seems like only yesterday we were those little punks speeding through neighborhoods... :)

talk to their parents, if you flip them off or yell at them, it only increases the 'cool' 'rebellious' teen factor... ya know? :)

Where's Mr. Paul? Can't you have him issue them tickets???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home