Monday, May 22, 2006

I needed that

Deep breath in...hold it... and exhale slowly. Ahhhh....time alone away from the kiddos. It was soo what we both needed!

People NEED time alone without kiddos I think because it reminds you what got you to having these children in the first place- Catch me?:) I don't know about you but it also makes me a much better parent...kind of like.. ok my little Watkins... mommy is refueled and ready now... bring it on :)

Anyway after a very relaxing fun weekend I am back to the grove today (yeech) doing laundry and other fun stuff like that. At least this time though its in preparation to leave for Port Aransas for Memorial Day Weekend- Whoo-Hoo! I am really looking forward to some more relaxing days on the beach. Something about that little town just relaxes me instantly.

Today, while RP was napping Mr. Bobo decided he wanted to "paint" with his new washable paints that his Grandparents bought for him. It was actually quite fun and mommy got in on the action. What's even cooler is when you're done its completely washable and comes right out of anything it might have gotten on :) I have seen these kits at Target for like 15 clams. Totally worth it! So that is what I will leave you with today- Ryan and I's new career in sidewalk art.

Sidewalk Art

Mommys flower

Ryan and Hose

I love Ryan and Reese

Paint on the Bootie

7 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Love the shot of him with the hose. Priceless!!! Those paints are really cool! :)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger TBG said...

That paint does look really cool!

Love the hose shot, he is such a man!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Umm what about MY artistic abilities?! ;)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Dude, it totally looks like he is taking a piss in that one picture. At first I was like "She has a pic of the boy taking a leak." Then I wiped the shit out of my eyes and went "Oh, right - that's the hose."

Yeah, I am so with it today.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh yes, you get a gold star for your ability to color within the lines Nicole... :)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Wow...who knew Ryan was such an artist...maybe he can get a scholarship to some big-ass college later when his drawings look more like an adult did them. Hahaha...

~Hugs~

Glad you had the weekend off. Knew you needed it.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

What a wonderful weekend that is. I just love weekends alone. But not quite as much as I love returning to my babies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home