Wednesday, May 24, 2006

LOLA

Sing along with me if you know the words:)
Clearing throat.....

I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne
and it tastes just like Coca Cola
See-oh-el-aye ... Cola.

She walked up to me
and she asked me to dance.
I asked her her name
and in a dark brown voice she said,
"Lola"
El-oh-el-aye , Lola,

Lola
la la la la Lola....

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight
she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola

Ryan and Lola Hugging
la-la-la-la Lola

Well, I'm not the world's
most passionate guy

Ryan

But when I looked in her eyes

Huggin at table

Well, I almost fell for my Lola

Ryan and Lola- Boyond Bounce

La, la, la, la Lola....

Ryan and Lola- Mc D
La-la-la-la Lola

Ryan, Reese and Lola

la-la-la-la Lola, Lola
la-la-la-la Lola
la-la-la-la Lola!!!!
Ok so its the edited version....
The End :)

7 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Awwwww... so cute!!!! :)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Okay missy, sorry for the short comment, but I was BUSY...

Look at how cute Reesy is in the last shot! 'Stay away from my big brother lady!' hee-hee-heee

Bobo looks way too grown up lately. He must stop aging right this second! Lola, as always is just precious!! :)

Where were ya'll? Looks cool. :)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh yeah, I posted WBW, since you didn't have time to play I made sure to include you... bwahahaha

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger TBG said...

That is the cutest scene ever! I hope his girlfriend Zoe isnt jealous he found another love!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Dianne said...

his girlfriend Lauren is most certainly jealous. :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Shell said...

They are all growing so much. I couldn't believe it was Lola when I saw her a couple of weeks ago at your place.

Pretty soon I'll be forking out cash-ola for high school graduations before I know it.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I was totally singing along until Sophie told me to stop singing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home