Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Saturday Night Live

So this morning while I was feeding RP I heard a clip from my favorite SNL.

Its the one where Will Ferrell is Gene in the Blue Oyster Cult and he is playing the cow bell. Christopher Walken is legend Bruce Dickinson and he keeps interrupting the taping session to say he needs "more cowbell...explore the space baby" :) See it here. Go down to 'Watch the Cowbell skit.'

I LOVE the Blue Oyster Cult and that is my favorite song by them- Don't Fear the Reaper- Anyway I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Happy Tuesday! :)

P.S. If you are ever going to see the BOC heres a hint- Don't wear a pink shirt...;) Trust me on this I speak from experience :) You are better off in something black. That is all for now.

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

That is hillarious! I never really paid much attention to how important the cowbell was in that song! hee-hee

Where did you see them? Was that when dad wore the pink shirt to the biker bar place? heeeeheeeeee

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger TBG said...

I love Will Ferrell he is my favorite.

That clip was a riot!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Damn! Blocked again...stupid stupid company site blocking.

I'll have to look at it tonight.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Jim said...

"Godzilla" is my favorite B.O.C. song... "..oh no... there goes Tokyo, oh no, Godzilla!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home