Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Strange, Mysterious, Re-Appearing POOP.

That's right folks the reappearing poop. My sweet Reesey decided to have her afternoon poop today at the close of her lunch. How can one tell a poop is occuring? Well for starters she starts grunting, next her face turns red and then afterwards she laughs. Taking after her mother already about thinking poop is funny. ;)

So upon changing her she decides that it is no fun to stay stationary for mommy to wipe the poopy away and begins rolling around. This was fine because I thought I had wiped off the majority of the poop and was in the clear. Alas, no.

As I am about to put on her diaper I see some brown on her leg. Maybe its because mommy doesn't have her contacts in today but is that poop? Yeppers. Upon closer inspection it IS poop. Ewee. Wipe, wipe. So that poop is gone and I go back to applying the clean diaper when I notice a brown spot on her foot. Is that poop? YES, Its poop!

At this point I am bewildered at where in the hell all this poop is coming from and how it keeps sneaking by me.

So AGAIN I wipe the poop away and inspect the child from head to toe. No poop. Was it on me? Is it on the changing table? I have yet to find where the source of this particular reappearing poop came from but I now feel the need to take a shower. Will I look back 10 years from now and think this is funny? I think not. :)

5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Oh man, the recurrent poop is not good. LOLOL

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

There is nothing worse that re-appearing poop. Well, unless it is on the husband. Or dog.

I love that she laughs after she poops. Don't we all? :)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Dude, I am soooo glad this doesn't only happen to the unawary babysitter who doesn't have children... and here I thought Reese only saved this type of fun for her aunt Na-Na...

bwahahahaa

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Shell said...

I'll take her mysterious poop and all.

I love my Reesie Cup...

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home