Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Vacation Blues

Hello all- I am sure you have missed me.:) We are back from 5 and 1/2 days of fun in the sun down in Port Aransas, Texas. That is all I have to say about that. I am in sad "I still want to be on vacation" mode today so bear with me :)

In recent news:

Reese turned 9 months yesterday and she is a little curly haired fire cracker. She is teething, spitting, blowing raspberries, pulling up on everything possible and yelling back at Ryan now. I am going to place my bets that she will be walking in one more month.

Ryan has decided that he doesn't like the water down at the beach unless you take him in holding him. He "Can't like it." He does however love the pool and "needs" to go swimming 24/7 and took to riding in a boat very well. He developed his sea legs while dancing with a little 3 year old girl we met named Lois while we were out looking for dolphins on the Dolphin Encounter.

Saw Last Comic Standing last night and was encouraged that some of the comedians actually made me belly laugh out loud. I can't remember what his name was but the guy talking about when you don't have kids and here they come to give you a hug and they are slobbering on your pants and he was like hey wait a minute kid those are Banana Republic! Heehee! I SO remember being that person. Anyway at least now there is something to watch in the evenings :)

As for my creative side it is non existant today so I will leave you with a quote from Jay Leno on the tonight show.

"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,
Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"


That is all for now- Happy Wednesday!

6 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Welcome back! I cant wait to see pictures!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Glad you are back. I love when kids "can't" like doing things. Cracks me right up.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said...

vacation withdrawal sucks.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Kids are a kick. My niece used to say that she was "not supposed to eat green beans." Yeah, ok. LOL

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Vacation withdrawal does indeed suck. So very much. Bleh...

Pictures are up. :)

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Di said...

Hee hee! we also watched the last comic standing auditions. Going to be a good season. Saw some beach pictures on Carrie's blog -- I can see why you'd like a permanent vacation in Port A. ...poor little Reesie in the portable baby pit..... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home