Monday, May 15, 2006

We have Crawling

Yes as of last week my sweet immobile Reesey Piecey has learned to go from scooting and rolling about to officially crawling. How did mommy discover this? I found her in the kitchen playing with the cats water. That's right. She got out of the living room and made her way into the kitchen.

Now for those of you who know me lets think back to when Bobo was going through this phase. Do you remember the transformation my husband did with the living room furniture and the tables? The Baby Pit? Arrrgh. YES it is nice knowing they can't get out and all that but my living room looks like a wreck!!! I can handle that our house looks like freaking candy land on any given day but the baby pit is hard for even the seasoned mother to take! I guess I would need pictures for you to see and understand. Basically he moves the couches together and all the furniture so she can't escape the living room. Not exactly home beautiful.

Anyway so she is crawling and her favorite thing to crawl to or on is ber brother, the Bobo. He is like "Mommy get Reesey off me!":) Heehee! Gone are the happy days of her playing in her saucer or simply just not moving...pleaase let me take a moment here...Ok Jennifer you can stop laughing now. Crawling. What happened to my BABY! Gawd next she will be dating!! That is all.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Reesy, stop growing up so fast right this minute!

Ah, the baby pit. Fun times. :) I want to see her crawl!!! I go out of town for three days and she's mobile! Sheesh! At least I get to see her tomorrow, hopefully she won't have progressed to walking by then... :)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh I am so sorry you are in for it now!

Two mobile kiddos watch out mama!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh and post some pictures, PLEASE?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home