Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weekend PASS

So this weekend my parents the Beebs and the Pats are watching my children for the entire weekend. Can I get a WHOO-FREAKING-HOO?

Yes... this will be the FIRST time in 9 months that we are completely childless.

My dear open mouthed sister is always gracious to watch the little Watkins whenever things come up for the evening or during the day *she totally rocks* HOWEVER we still have to drag ourselves out of bed the next morning no matter how much fun we have had the night before. *hiccup* ;)

So this week my little R's both tried to get sick and such but mommy took their cute little sugar booties in to the Dr and got them on antibiotics. NO SICKNESS FOR YOU. Mommy and Daddy NEED a weekend to themselves! And let me say that after this week it couldn't come at a better time. All week I have been covered in snot, drool, spitup...it was hard to even get a shower in.

So for our weekend ...aside from just being together, alone...I am personally thinking a little Da Vinci Code movie action tomorrow afternoon, then immediately afterwards proceeding to Pappasitos (I have a gift card and while I am not the gift card QUEEN like Shelley... Free is always good :)) for some nice COLD margaritas while enjoying the zydeco band...maybe some drunken dancing somewhere there afterwards, then possibly throw in a bit of laying on Galveston beach action on Saturday and some good ol lets get stuff done that we have been putting off around the house for a year on Sunday... Sprinkle in lots and lots of un-interrupted SLEEP and there you have it!!!

So here is my question to you..my very few readers;) What do YOU do when your kids are away?

Have a good weekend....:)

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Shell said...

I don't have kids. :-)

Yes I am the gift card Queen but only because my girls get them for me and I just watch for ways to make them extend WAY beyond their initial value.

It's kind of like a treasure hunt for me. I like the thrill of finding a good deal.

I will say though that relaxing for me is kicking back at your place and seeing the munchkins running around and having some nice cold ones with good conversations and good friends. That's the best.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

No kids here either...

btw, might want to get your tickets for the movie online in advance... such 'hype' about the whole fictitious 'controversy' might cause long lines. :)

Oh dear Lord, Houston, you've been warned, Nicole's going to be drinking margaritas... hee-hee

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger TBG said...

no kids here but if I did have them and they were gone for the whole weekend I would...

go to the movies and dinner and drinks like you are.

sleep in late

go shopping with no one bothering me at all and dragging all the baby gear and babies with ya!

do absolutely nothing house and work related and would just have no plans and play it by ear!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Lucky Lum said...

sleep
and sex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home