Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Why I LOVE My Sister Carrie

I am such a lucky bitch!!!! I am blessed with my little sister who is not only soooo much more brilliant but also so much more fabulous than me. Thankfully, she was available and blessed me with her presence tonight to set me straight about what I was doing wrong blogging.

Dear Lord, I can't thank you enough for the blessing you bestowed on me all those years ago, that was in fact a pretty little gift, all wrapped up in a blanket at the hospital, my sister, Carrie...

*I need a moment to compose myself*

Whaaaaaahhhhh, I Love you sister!

Oh she who can do no wrong, who is never FUGly, who is always right, even when I really want to believe I am.

She is not only the ABSOLUTELY MOST BEAUTIFUL person I've met, (Why oh why can't I look like her????) she is the most intelligent person to ever grace this planet.

Damn. Ya'll are some lucky bitches to know her. I'm going to go cry some more into my beer while I praise the Lord for blessing me with her.

Can I get a "Halllelujah!!!!!"

Carrie's Pissed

Now that's just funny... and yeah, Carrie posted the words, but Big Sister Nicole now has the power to come in and add pictures... paybacks are a bitch...

Bwhahahahahaahaha

8 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

you bitch...heeheehee...wait until mom sees that, so not helping my campaign to marry me off...heeeheee

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh my goodness that is hysterical!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Love it. :)

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

LMAO!

Now that was too funny!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Are you drunk?

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Kami...I think the question for the two of these girls is "Are you sober?". They're drunk more often than sober. :-)

Actually, Carrie, if guys were into tongues you'd have a whole flock of them waiting for you...ewww...I know...couldn't resist.

Love ya girls...

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Sweetie - I hate to be the one to tell you, but you DO look exactly like your sister! Minus the ginormous mouth. :)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

To Kami: Umm No. *hiccup*

To Shell: Hu??? I don't get it.

That is all for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home