Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ahhh...A new week!

Hello. Did you miss me ?:)

So this week things are looking up and our summer schedule, if you will, is starting to form. I am the type of person where I need things to do to keep me, I mean the kids... entertained ;) and have a schedule!!!

Firstly, Ryan will be starting his summer camp tomorrow which will be every Wednesday until the Fall. Secondly, I also enrolled him into a gymnastics class which he will be doing every Friday with his friend Jack.

As for myself, today I took the plunge and started doing aerobics again. I met my friend SD over at my sisters gym this morning and placed both children in the nursery which really looks like a Discovery Zone, signed the 1000 release and information papers regarding them (which made me feel better) and went to it.

We of course took our places in the back just in case the old high school drill team moves didn't kick in. :) One hour later I lay on the floor moaning, soaked in sweat and SMILING. I was so excited that I had made it through. It was just fun to have Shelli there to laugh with mainly at my dumb ass with when I ended up facing the wrong way or falling on my butt :) OK well I didn't fall but it would have been funny if I had :)

I can't stand "serious" work-outers. Come on people would it freaking kill you to crack a smile? Oh and the next time you cut in front to me to rushedly get your weights I am going to trip your ass ;)

ANYWAY... After all was said and done I have to say I LOVED it and was very pleased with myself for going.

I think when one has two children full time 24/7, that an hour of time to oneself a day isn't to much to ask for and its a great way for me to release stress and or any irritability that has built up.

The kiddos, in case you were wondering, did great and get this... when I went in to get them Ryan had placed himself in the baby pit and was sitting right by his sister making her laugh. I almost cried. Does that not melt your heart or what? At least if anything ever happens to Fran and I they will always have each other. Ahhhhhh....

Thank you Mrs. SD.
I REALLY needed that.

When the hubs gets home I am going to go and officially join and start going at least 3 times a week if not more.
Yeee- Freaking -Haw. :)

In other news we went and tried yet ANOTHER jump place yesterday called the Ruckus Room. Ryan and Lola jumped from 2:30 until 5:00 and they only stopped when we dragged and I do mean dragged them out kicking and screaming. They would probably still be there now if we had let them stay!

Here in the desert, I mean Houston... its to freaking hot outside during the summer and the kiddos get so bored staying in. These places are great- $6 for unlimited jumping which in turn equals tired children and a happy mommy :)

I am still not sure which one I am doing Ryans b-day party at but am narrowing it down as we go:)

We have the Houston Zoobilee this Thursday night which is for members and thier kiddos. When the kids walk in they get a treasure map and they have to go and find all the animals listed. When they do they get a stamp or a token. They have a childrens DJ, flame throwers, jugglers, magicians, the works. I think that will be a hoot too.

I LOVE, LOVE weeks like this. :) I will leave you with a picture of the kiddos from yesterday.

Come back later in the week...I will be posting Reese in two different birthday outfit possibilities and will have a vote to see which one people like the best. Doesn't that sound exciting?

Peas out-
Workout Mommy Nicole :)
Jumpers
Whats out there?
Smiling Lola
Give me a KISS!

5 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Awww...Ryan looks so happy...and smelly.

I've been meaning to tell you. The Tea's nursery had something on their sign about a kids camp that's starting soon. Maybe it's something like they grow a plant or something? It might be a commute for you since you live out in the middle of no where to come to the city just for this event. :-)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Glad to hear you are joining up! Remember, it's Jedd with a 'D'(he's bald), not Jeb... Make sure and say hi to Randy if you see him. :) Maybe we can do the spinning class they offer in the evening sometime? I hate doing group classes by myself.

I got all mushy and weepy when you said Bobo was playing with Reese... awwwwwwww...so very cute. :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Dianne said...

Why yes, I did indeed miss you. I checked yesterday and again this morning for news from the Watkins household, and nothing. It's about time. :) After reading Carrie's blog and feeling reeallly stupid because I didn't know what a BAMF was, it is nice to read something I totally get. Wish I could do the workout thing with you. I started a diet program last Friday and so-far I'm doing great! Workouts would definitely help. So would money. ha! I love that R & R are pals. Lauren is not so fond of being touched by her little bro. Little bro, on the other hand, adores her. I hope she will come around.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I love the big kiss at the bottom. Looks like she is gonna suck her face right in. LOL

Working out does help the stress, no? A happy mama makes a happy household, I think.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hey, THANK YOU. Do I tell you often enough how much you mean to me???? Not to get all mushy, but without you, I'd be lost. I LOVE YOU and you are the BEST big sister anyone could ever have!!!!

I'm just so glad you are mine! :)

I know I don't get all emotional and mushy much, so I'll stop, but seriously, I would not be the person I am without you! :)

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home