Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And the Polls are OPEN...

These are the two outfits that I am considering for Reese's 1st birthday. I think I have already figured out which I am using but will find it interesting to see what you think!!!

Please cast your votes.

The choices:

A. This beautiful pastel pink and yellow dress was given to Reese by her "Aunt" Sherese before she was born. I always jokingly say that is who she was named for. It actually has a 1 on it and is so light and feminine.

Pink and Yellow

B. This outfit I found at my most favorite baby clothes store- Baby Towne in Old Town Spring. I like it because I could do the entire party in the pink and black theme.

Pink and Black

So there you have it. The invitations, Reese's 12 month portraits, the balloons, the cake, everything will be based on which outfit we go with!

Lemme know what you think!!!

14 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I heart the first one.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm going with #2 - but definitely using #1 for portraits. :)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I totally think you should go with number 1!!! Just because it has the one and is so super feminine! Keep in mind that surely at some point due to spit up or general messiness she will probably need an outfit change anyways, so you can then put on the other outfit!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Amy said...

#1- too precious!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

#1 is adorable and #2 is as cute as it could be.

Start out with #1 and have #2 on hand in case of emergency.

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Dianne said...

I love #1, but I know Reesie is a mover and a shaker, and she is not going to be able to crawl around in a dress. :) I like Melissa's idea of using the pretty dress for pictures. My vote is for #2 for the party. That's my final answer.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Oh man, I like both but I think I am gonna go for #1.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Shell said...

#1

And you didn't make Reese model them both?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

It's funny to hear people refer to #1 and #2... and try not to think of pee & poop.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Dianne said...

It occurred to me that Reesie will no longer be crawling at her first birthday, but will surely be walking, so my 'crawling defense' doesn't hold water.... hmmmmm.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

dude, you're totally slacking this week with the posting...

where are the Zoobilee pictures? You got a life or something???

Oh, any chance you'll be out in Katy today... my contacts are in. :)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Sheresers said...

#1 ALL THE WAY sista! You knew that would be my answer anyway. I know you really, truly, madly, deeply love and want to use #2 so go for it girl. Whatever makes you happy. :-)

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Kami said...

I like A.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger business voodoo said...

indoor party, no. 1; outdoor party, no. 2 ... ok, so i'm a virgo and always too darn practical ...

no. 1 gets a bit of an edge because it was a gift, and, well, its nice to encourage beautiful gifts like that ...

no. 2 gets the funky style points ...

curious if you asked miss reese which one she wants ... by 1, my daughter had opinion about everything she wore ... and its only gotten worse!

happy birthday planning!
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home