Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I got NOTHING

Ok people. I have nothing to talk about. What is up with that?

So today we are in gym class and we are a good 20 minutes into the workout and in walks this chicka. (I will refer to her as the long- haired workout nazi) Mind you this class is popular and so its tight and crowded...well she takes her step and plops it down right in front of my friend Shelli.

Now any fool can see that its not going to work but she sets it up and then starts in with the routine forcing Shelli to stop and move her step back.

So WTF? I mean really would it be to hard to just go on the side? Were you trying to make a point? I just think its completely rude.

When deciding on whose space to invade she must have seen the look on my face "Go ahead and mess with me I dare you" and decided to prey on poor Shelli.

I was fit to be tied because this morning when I deposited the chillin's off at the nursery Ryan throws a huge monster FIT.

I mean screaming and clawing hysteria. "Don't Leeeeeaaaaave me mama!" So I, being the mother of the year, say it will be ok and walk out. I have learned with school that the sooner I exit the sooner he calms down.

Come on over here... workout nazi-I dare you. ;)

So 40 minutes into the routine and after about 20 rude glances toward long hair workout nazi, in comes the nursery people. Umm Mrs. Watkins...ummm....your son won't stop crying. You may want to come and get him. Workout over.

Poor punkin. There he was crying in the middle of the room. In his defense I think he woke up to early due to his screaming sister. He came running over to me. "Mommy, Mommy!!! You left me!" So to make amends we took him to Beyond Bounce later in the day and let him run wild. What can you do?

Tomorrow Ryan has summer camp. It is racing day so I have to go and find him a shirt with a car on it or something. :) They are letting his class "wash cars"

Oh. Dear. :)

That is all.

4 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Let me know how Ryan's car-washing skills are... I may have a job for him. :)

And by the way - kudos to you for sticking with the aerobics class. You have a lot more willpower than I.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Just trip that nazi-ass bitch and teach her a lesson. That's why I like having a trainer - he runs the weird ass people away for me. :)

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Shell said...

And that is why I don't go to aerobics classes.

That and I am not coordinated enough for aerobics. I took it in college for the PE credit and the teacher gave me an A for effort. She even told me that. I was pitiful.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh my what a bitch!

Those bounce places are fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home