Thursday, June 22, 2006

It only hurts when I laugh...

That is the state that my poor, poor, sawed in half twice and put back together, still trying to recover abdomen is in. I have heard that once you have a c-section the muscles are never connected again but dude- either way they are all sore from all of this exercising I have been doing. I am TIRED and SORE. :)

I have to give kuddos to SD because the girl works out freaking 6 days a week. I have done 2 aerobics classes this week and some cardio and I am spent like a 2 dollar bill. Wheew...!

In other news my hubs brought RW his first ever PEZ dispenser. It is a Chicken Little and he also got the Daisy Mallard for RP that is currently in Ryans care until she is old enough to have it :)

Ryan is getting addicted to candy lately. Fran took him though Chase bank one day and the lady thought he was so cute that she sent him out a lollipop... which is all fine and dandy but now when we go to the bank the child expects candy!!!

I really can't blame him though- Its a nice way to stick it to them for all the overdraft and atm fees over the years...right?

Anyway has anyone seen SFG?

I so miss her when she isn't around. You know we are long lost twins, right? Well except for the fact that she lives in LOUISIANA and she doesn't like crawfish. Thats like living in Texas and not liking bluebonnets DUDE. :) I guess I will have to work on her. :) The Poor Dear. :)

My friend Shelley is going to some freaking grasslands for vacation. I say why not?! I could use a little serenity in some wind blowing grassy fields. :) She actually emailed me though to tell me that NO she isn't going to grass lands- I read it wrong- it was a misprint on a map and it said GAS lands. Now thats just funny. :)

Our friends the Buddhas are about to embark down to Port Aransas, Texas on Friday. We are missing them down there by like 2 days, dammit. Have fun you guys. I have warned the PA officials that Randy will be on the island :) heehee!~

In closing I will leave you with some pictures of their chillins, Lauren and Evan with my chillins
enjoying the Sunny D-A-Y-S....
Chasing the clouds away.......


Ryan and Lauren

Ryan and Lauren in the pool

Reese and Evan in the pool

That is all for now.
Thank you and Good morning!

8 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Love those pics!! They are great!

Yea, where is SFG?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

you are a nutjob. LOL

I had fam in town yesterday and they just left this morning. I promise I am still here.

Goofball. LOL

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger TBG said...

I was wondering where SFG was as well!

The kiddos are adoeable!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Dianne said...

Stop calling us 'the Buddhas'!!! I'm going to have to come up with a nickname you hate, and call you that every time I have the opportunity..... :) hee hee hee (insert evil sadistic laugh here)

Cute pics. Reesey looks so petite next to my giant tank of a boy. :)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

"Redbeans". Or "Coco-beans". If memory serves my dear sister likes those nicknames as much as i like being called 'Carebear', which coincidentally, only Jen is allowed to use.

I totally missed the GAS lands... heeheheee

Just think how much better you'll feel after spinning tonight... hee-hee-hee. :)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Don't type so loud today please.

So.hung.over.

Annika had another one of her lover issues so we had to drink to forget. Big thing of guacomole and several beers don't mix. Make a note of that. Don't know why your sister didn't want to come hang out with us. Even my sister didn't want to come hang out with us.

I figured SFG was hanging with the fam or partying her booty off 'cause she got her passing grades. Jesus...she doesn't like crawfish? What's up with that? You really want a crawfish-hating girl living in your hood?

Cute kids...but then you knew that.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Look at those pool babes!!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

WHERE.

ARE.

YOU???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home