Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday, Monday....

Here is how our Monday morning started: Torrential flooding and rain. Lovely. I did however make it to my aerobics class at 9:15 through the rain and all and my yard seems pretty happy to have all the water.

Anyway today is really boring and I don't have much to tell as I am just doing the usual routine of cleaning and laundry and trying to entertain the children who would probably rather be running outside. Whoopie!

So I guess I will give some weekend pointers-

SOMEBODY I know got married over the weekend. Congratulations!!!

We took Ryan to his very first movie yesterday and saw Cars. He did so good- He sat there for about the first 30 min and then Fran took him out to play in the game room for a while then he came back and watched it all the way through the end.

It went totally smoothly! I am excited because now we can start taking him to see other movies! AND BTW Cars was awesome! I loved it!

Next time I can rope the sis/parents/person on the side of the road into watching the kiddos ;) I want to go and see Nacho Libre!!!

Thats all I GOT!

Happy Monday!

7 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Well, as long as you'll occasionally accompany me to see a movie, I have no problem watching the kiddos.

We've just been sent home due to flooding, will call you in a bit. :)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

How cool that he did all good in the movie. However, it is because y'all were like prepared and took him out for a while. I so love when I see people with INFANTS at like a horror movie and then seem stunned that the child did not want to be in there. Is that surprising to anyone? LOL

Happy Monday. I think your rain is coming this way.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I would so totally go see Nacho Libre with you. My obsession with Jack Black is unhealthy.

BTW - who is this skank you're referring to that got married?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Sheresers said...

I heard Cars was great too! Chuck took Zoe to a preview of this at 10am a couple of Saturdays ago and to say the least it was potty, home, Cars, potty, home, Cars scenario so after 30 min or so of that...home it was! I heard that Nacho Libre was not that great. Christian and April saw it yesterday! But, I guess you could see for yourself. Let us know what you think!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I so want to see that movie!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I know, right? Did you SEE what that comment said? At first, I thought it was spam, but then I actually read it - and you know what? It was dead on! Strange!

So thing are somewhat settling now... get to emailin' about the clothes for the chitlins!!!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Cars is on my list to see this weekend. But then again my list to do with the Boyfriend this weekend is really long. Might have to skip that one. But then I always buy all those Disney and Pixar movies when they come out on DVD. Oh, they just re-released Dumbo on DVD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home