Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Official Announcement and Avocados

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

In other news...

I am addicted to avocados.
Avocado
I love them- I put them on my omlettes, my sandwiches, burgers, wraps pretty much everything. My husband informed me last night that I was going to turn in to an avocado if I kept this up. ANYWAY...

I took RP to the Dr. today for her 9 month check up. Bobo agreed to go with us as long as it was "only for Reesey, right mama?" Yes Ryan no shots for you today!

He was the perfect angel- They both were. Proud mother moment :) Anyway she is doing great- she is 26 and 1/4 inches and weighs 18 lbs 10 oz.
They said she was perfectly "petite"
I snickered to myself thinking...hmmm... I too once used to be petite :) Maybe its all the avocados I eat?

We coasted out of there with no poops, no spit-ups, no melt downs, and one lolli-pop richer.

Here are some recent photos of Miss RP trying to stay cool from this hot Houston weather.
If you look closely you will see that she is pointing to an AVOCADO. :)
Reese-9 mo

Cool Frig Girl


Happy Tuesday!

4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Awwww, she is so freaking cute. The avocado addiction is a family problem I'm afraid. But, avocadoes make you feel better about yourself, so what the hell.... :)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Oh man, what a face. I absolutely love her hair. Is she always that damn happy?

What a friggin cutie!!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh she is so sweet and i love AVOCADOS LOVE THEM!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger FutureFoodTVStar said...

Love Avocados, Darling Baby.. start her off right.

And that official announcement has to be the most perfect, brilliant synopsis of our government that I have seen in ages. I laughed for an hour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home