Friday, June 16, 2006

So. Very. Tired. :)

Ok yes sister Carrie. This HAS been a slacking week for me but we have been on the move!!!! We didn't get home from the Zoobilee last night until 11:00!!

This weekend is going to be busy too!

Tomorrow- the LUV of my life and I will have been together for 13 YEARS people. Now that's a mighty long time. :) I date that back to the first time we kissed/started dating each other at Atchafalaya where we met. Awwwwwww....take a moment if you need it.... :) Awwwwwww. :)

Also we have Ryan's cousin Devins 3rd birthday party on Saturday, Frans daddy and brother will be in town from San Antonio, I have to score us some Wiggles tickets, and Sunday is Fathers day! Wheeew I am tired already!

**Sidenote* Carrie and Shelli- I will see you at the gym tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM! **

Here are the pictures from last night. Umm yeah...I take alot of pictures :) I am laughing to myself because it occurred to me that I have the same shirt on last night as I do for my blog picture. Maybe its me that needs clothes sent :)

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!

Ryan and Reese- Zoobilee

Juggler

Zoe, Ryan and Lola

Daddys lil girl

Byron and Lola

The Watkins

Ryan on statue

Zoe Lola and Ryan on stairs

The girls

Umm this tastes good

The desert fan

So refreshing!!!

12 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I love the picture in the stroller. Anything cuter than baby toes?

I am gonna go with no.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

My nephew is such a pimp! Looks like it was fun! You left out 'sitting on the driveway getting shitty wasted with my sister tonight.' :) Whatcha cooking me for dinner? did my camera get delivered yet???? :)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Dear sister:

Please refer to the 9:00 AM aerobics class tomorrow morning section.

Thank you,
Nicole :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh, and my post is up... I wasn't slacking I had to work... you just have to take care of kids...

(ducking)

kidding! hahahahahahaa

and just because we have aerobics at 9am doesn't mean we can't still sit on the driveway and get shitty wasted - lightweight. :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Dianne said...

Awwwww those kids are just SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!! You're lookin' pretty hot too, there, Mrs Watkins..... ;-)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I just read the bulk of Shelli's blog and she be funny lady.

I just made the connection that y'all know each other.

I am NOTHING if not quick.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Your babies are adorable!

Happy 13 years!

Have a great weekend!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

So did y'all make it to the gym?

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Shell said...

SFG - There's Shell (me and my blog) and Shelli who's brave enough to go to aerobics with Carrie and Nicole at 9:30am. Not me...I like my weekend sleep. Plus after I knocked everyone over about 10 times because I'm so uncoordinated they would throw our asses out.

BTW...I would just like to point out that Nicole was in MY AREA OF TOWN and didn't even bother to call/see me. My feelings aren't hurt. No really. Not at all. Not one bit. Sigh...

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

OK, damn it, it's Sunday and you have not posted since Friday.

What is that about?

I am sitting here watching Season 6 of Dawson's freaking Creek, so I need something amusing to read damn it.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Oh, and PS - Shell, how DARE Nicole go to your neck of the woods and not call? Oh man, the NERVE.

;)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Dear SFG(My TWIN): If you lived here my darling you would be here at my house watching your show drinking an ice cold margarita laughing your arse off because I am pretty darn funny. You would also be dinning on Baby Back ribs, grilled BBQ chicken, my moms infamous cabbage salad and hash brown casserole nice and hot with cheese and butter on top of it. Come on with it Louisiana. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home