Friday, June 09, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday

OK so this is my first attempt at this which is brought to us by Kristine so if it is stupid well then so be it :)

Anyway...

Wide Open Space:
Childrens Museum
Childrens Museum in Houston. Wide Open Space. The blue blot is my son running in the wide open space which is always good for when nap time rolls around.

Brightness:
Brightness
I mean really...Does it get any brighter than this? :)


In the dark:
Darkness
"Holy white ghost Batman!" This is the result of 2 months of tanning so to me I am sooo tan...well much tanner than the whitey white girl I used to be.
Yes folks apparently I am "In the dark";)
So there you have it!
Did you play???!

In other news:
Dear CNN. Com.
When I open you up in the mornings because you are my default page, I do not want to see a picture of some nasty a** looking dead guy.
Flowers and Sunshine,
Nicole :)

***EDITED***
The hubs is HOGGING the computer today doing "work" stuff "...*whatever* so I will come and see everyone later. Smootches!

16 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Gracie said...

The shot of the Children's Museum is priceless. Besides being a great picture, you've captured the "kid" aspect of it, too.

The "in the dark" photo is a neat perspective, too. For the record, I'm still white...LOL

Great job! Welcome to the world of SPF'n. LOL

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger TBG said...

1Love the picture of Ryan reading....Lucas loves the big truck book!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger hemlock said...

Cute kid shots. Kids running is always a great picture.

I played at The Ramble Room.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Mama C said...

Wow! That museum looks fantastic! He looks so cute running around in there.

Great take on "in the dark."

I played.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were up at 7:38am? I am impressed! I slept til my mom woke me up at 8:45 this morning! But seriously....your blog is keeping me entertained and I always love seeing pictures of Ryan and Reese...don't know how I feel about those "tanned" legs though! :)

jenn

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

My nephew is so smart! Not even three yet and already reading all by himself! :)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Great SPF! I love your photos - the Children's Museum looks like lots of fun! Your legs don't look TOO white to me - I mean, you aren't Casper or anything. LOL I'm glad I stopped by!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Um, WTF hubs, your wife has blogging to do. Damn, get your priorities in check, yo.

Actually, the pooper's name is Gage. I just call him the Pooper because it sounds like Pupper and well, he poops. LOL

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Shell said...

I'm still whiter than you...I'm still whiter than you...

But then again...no one will ever be as white as I am.

Can't wait to see the munchkins this weekend...that is if you ever CALL ME BACK.

But I still love ya. And yer sick sister Carrie.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Christie said...

happy spf!
I played:)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Good shots and words to go with them~! Happy SPF and welcome!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Odd Mix said...

Very nice SPF!

And I played, too.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Teena said...

Cool pix!

I played too :)

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous gail said...

cool museum shot! I totally relate to the in the dark one!
I played too.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Great job!! I wanna be tan. I'm so damn transparent.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Suzanne R said...

I love the shot of your little guy running in the Children's Museum! More than one great capture there. It's my second week playing SPF -- welcome! Yours is great!

I played!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home