Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Three Guys and a Girl

Dear Last Comic Standing:

I liked Wild Willie and am very sad you did not pick him. I guess I will still keep watching because Roz is preeety funny. That is all.

Ok since there is no Way Back Wednesday this week I am just going to do my own little version of it :)

And a little side note for all of my longtime friends...
I have pictures and your day will come :)
ANYWAY...

Meet Jennifer.
Jennifer

She and I have been bestest friends since we met each other our Senior year of high school WAY back in 1992. Ok well she thought I was a snob when she first met me but then she saw through all the bling, hairspray and poofy hair to the true crazy inner person that is ME :)
High School

We basically have been bosom buddies ever since. Be it rooming together in college, (Hey the poodle look was in back then)
College

floating down rivers, (Damn, eat some food Jennifer :))
Floating

camping out, going to parties, drinking our fair share of alcohol together, being bridesmaids in each others weddings, watching the gaggle of children we now have play together, and so the story goes.

So one day back then Jennifer announced to me that she was pregnant. Meet Jackson.
Jackson
I think that his arrival was specifically what made me determined to have my own little family :) Thanks alot Jennifer :) heehee.

Jack was born November of 2002 and in January 2003 I found out that Fran and I were expecting our own little Watkins finally after a few complications.

5 months later we found out that it was a he, and 4 more months later we had our Ryan. So Jack and Ryan are 10 months apart.
Ryan and Jack

14 months later from Ryans birth enter Mr. Catcher, 10 months later enter my Sweet Reesey. So Reese and Catcher are also 10 mo apart.
Catcher and Reese

Have I confused you enough? Case in point we have been friends forever and I hope for the same with all of our crazy, LOUD, wild, offspring :)

3 guys and a girl.
3 guys and a girl
That is all. :)

9 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I hate blogger. Won't let me comment.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh I love it and those are some cute kiddos!

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Spikey1 said...

Isnt it the best!?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Wow, Catcher has gotten big! Such adorable kiddos! Look at you with your open mouth in that second photo! So, it does run in the family! :)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said...

We have three girls and a guy with us and Holden loves it!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how you pick pictures that you look good in and i look like a dork!!! oh well...it's your blog. :)

the kiddos all look cute of course!

jenn

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Whatever-You look HOT in the tube picture missy! And I told you I couldn't find the Nicole and Jennifer Photos in the attic! :)

Oh...There will be more posts, trust me :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm curious to see the one you claim to have where i am on the river holding TWO beers! i don't remember that....but i guess it could have something to do with drinking two beers at one time! :)

jenn

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Well there was that time that you and I abandoned nic and Fran after they ran out of beer, (I think we drank it all) and ventured off to another group of floaters...pretty sloshed that day I would say, or was that just me? :) Hmm, I think I have some of those pictures somewhere as well....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home