Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ummm not so much.

So we were supposed to be leaving today to head for the sunny skies and sandy beaches of Port Aransas...HOWEVER once one has children one must learn that things rarely go as planned.

RW came down with the sniffles on Saturday.
RP came down with the sniffles on Sunday.
Mommy came down with a freaking miserable suck ass cold on Monday.
RP has not slept through the night since Monday.
Daddy has been getting up with RP and now he is dead ass tired.
Last night she was up from 1:00 am- 4:00am.
Between being sick and awake all night todays vacation quickly became a NO-GO.
Instead we took a trip to the DOCTOR.
I think Dr. Chen could tell from the dark circles under my eyes, my shallow breathing and growling that she had better put at least one of my children on an antibiotic :)

Anyway everything happens for a reason right? RIGHT?!?

Reese is starting her antibiotics today for her ear infection.
Ryan was diagnoised as being viral and is finally starting to show signs of the sweet boy who was obviously trapped in his body under all the mucous.
I will probably feel better if I could get some freaking sleep!!!
I have a date tonight with a tall, dark bottle of Nyquil.

If everything goes accordingly we will be off tomorrow.

I hope you all have fabulous 4th of July weekend and will be back next Wednesday!

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You poor woman! I'd say you could drop the R's off with me, but you know that whole 8+ hour drive thing might complicate the matter. But on the bright side, at least we have AC again! :)

I hope you all feel better!!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

One week of no you? Um, that is not acceptable.

I do hope y'all feel better soon though. Have fun on vacay.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Shell said...

You could leave them here with me. That would make my weekend exciting.

Damn I wish I had gone ahead and booked a room. I have nothing to do now and the Boyfriend has to work.

Maybe I will just go lay by my cousin's pool all weekend long.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

You should go see Superman. It will make everything better. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home