Thursday, June 01, 2006

Vacation Pictures

Ok because I am "Mother of the Year" I got all the freaking way down to Port Aransas with my camera but when I started snapping away I realized I had left the memory card at home in the computer.

Crap.

I am not the President of picture taking- I give that to Sherese or Shelli Dean but I am the Vice President, dammit. SO I hijacked my parents camera but the pics are still being developed.

Instead for the moment I can show you the ones my sister has up on her site go here: Carries: and have a look.

Be Sure to scroll all the way down- and then keep on going- there are like 3 posts of pictures. When I get the others I will put them up too!
FABULOUS.

That is all. :)

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger TBG said...

Ha isnt that the worst!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

That is so something I would have done - the memory card thing. I am good like that.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Can I be the treasurer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home