Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Caption This...

Okay, so Nicole is majorly slacking in her updates lately... something about having two children under the age of three under her feet all day long... whatever... :) hee-hee so to keep you entertained until she comes back and entertains us with her sharp wit, I give you a game to play...

If she could talk, what do you think she'd be saying?

not fun

This is like picture number three-thousand-and-one of the kiddos not wanting to pose and smile for me. :P

6 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I think she's saying "Aunt Carrie, why in the hell is my mom so obsessed with Michael Miller fabrics?"

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Ok, first off, she is so damn cute. Second, I LOVE the Eiffel Tower dress. Third, you are lucky you posted or I was fixin to take a road trip. LOLOLOL

Caption: "Does the world not understand that I just want chocolate and to be left alone?"

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Shell said...

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMMM...stop taking my damn pic and tell Shell to come over and hold me. And don't forget the beer. And get me out of this stupid dress. And I want a new toy. And I'm starting to get hungry. And why can't you be like the other Mom's? And and and...

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger TBG said...

She just looks pissed. Enough already people with the pictures!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

She is saying:

"Could you get that camara out of my face...I'm having a moment!"

LOL

btw: you have been tagged.

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hadn't read your blog in awhile, but that is such a cute outfit on reese! she's adorable even if she's unhappy about yet another camera flash in her face! :)

jenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home