Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gaw Lee Dianne

Geez- So my friend Dianne told me that my posts are boring. Well in my defense I am running around tending to 2 very demanding chillins (Who I love with all of my heart) and I have not one second of free time except for in the evenings and by then I am TIRED. Just ask my sister. She comes over and hangs out a couple of nights in a row and then she needs a break :)

Anyway here is what is going on with me:

I am planning Reese's 1st b-day. It is going to be a family/friends thang here at the house much like her older brothers 1st b-day was. I found the invites I like but haven't ordered them yet- refer back to the time issues. I want to get Carls to cater it but have to check and see how expensive that is.

My computer is running really slow today and keeps pausing and its ticking me right off.

We just got home from yet another jumpy place that we went to with Jack, Catcher, and Zoe. I didn't quite like this one as much as I had to hold Reese the entire time and that isn't to much fun when she wants to get down and crawl the whole time. The place was cool though for Ryan. I am now sweating my bootie off because its hot as heck here in Houston.

Speaking of hot we just got our electric bill and its $553.34. WTF? I keep the air on 71-72 at night and turn it up to around 74-75 during the day. Is that like outrageous or something? I mean I would really prefer not to be here chasing kids AND sweating my arse off.

We have new neighbors right across the street- A 25 year old to be exact. His mommy bought him the house. She will be moving out in December. They moved in like 4 weeks ago and still have yet to mow their yard.

They have a trailer with a bunch of mufflers in it that he puts out in the grass. He also finds it appropriate to "drag race" his loud ass mustang up and down the street at night. Lucky for him we were out of town when this happened or my hubs would have probably ripped him a new one.

The police were called so hopefully that won't happen again. Lets see...He also is the owner of a lovely little pit bull who lives in his garage. I am seeing a Tammy situation arising.

I got up and got ready to go and do aerobics this morning when I got a call from SD saying that Ryans friend Lola had an accident at school yesterday.

She ran full force into some play stuff they have there and hit her head directly in between the eyes. The school called 911 and both SD and BD. She said that they both were driving like crazy to get there and when they did there was the ambulance with the lights flashing and she just lost it. When she was telling me ths story I started crying myself.

She said it was the most horrible feeling pulling up to see an ambulance that you know your daughter is in.

Lola is fine the cat scan came back ok but she is still in a bit of pain. I hope she gets well soon. She is a bright shinning star in my sons life.

I was actually relieved though that I could skip the workout.

Ryan has started this thing where he screams "Don't leave me" and throws a fit crying and holding on to me for dear life whenever I leave him anywhere. It makes me mad and breaks my heart at the same time. I hate to drag him up there and put him through all that but shouldn't I get one hour to myself a day?

This perplexes me as a mother. And no I can't go in the evenings- When FW gets home we do the dinner thang, the spend time as a family thang and then its bedtime. At least school will starting soon so I guess I can go then.

When I hear Dani California I think of SFG. Why? I dunno. Maybe its befcause they say Sweet Louisiana or something :)

My friend Melissa is making me some freakingly cute cute outfits and thats all I can say about that since the recipients of the outfits read this.

I went to JoAnns fabrics yesterday to get some ribbons and I am going to start making my own bows. I keep seeing adorable ones on the internet and they are WAY to pricey so I figure I'll make my own. We'll see how that goes. Refer back to the time thang.

I miss my friend Shell who I haven't seen since Cinco De Mayo.

I love my sister because she got a new camera and her mission is to take great photos of my children. She came over last night to take pictures of Reese for me. (Which you can see if you click on her name) She is becoming quite the photographer. She also is our number one babysitter and we so appreciate that. Please don't ever think we take you for granted.

My parents are coming back in town from the beach today so this weekend we will finally get to celebrate my moms bday.

My favorite thing to do is watch my husband with our children. He is such a great and patient father in a world where not all dads are like that.

Lets see I am reading 24 karat kids and its great- I happened upon Cinderella Man last night on HBO and it was actually really good- I am planning on finishing it tonight.

Thats about it. Is that detailed enough Mrs. Buddha? heehee! Dianne hates that name, but I love it. BTW Hashy when are we getting together this week?

That is all.

7 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous dianne said...

whatever. don't call me that.

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous dianne said...

.....and thank you for indulging me and writing some stuff. Since I never get to see you or talk to you, this is my fix. :)

I luuuuuuvvvv youuuuuuu!!!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger The Old Lady said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one too tired to even type on a computer once I can get the day over and the kids in bed!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Shell said...

I just have to say that the life of a single girl with no kids is DIVINE...you can throw objects at me now...hehehehe...

Cinco de Mayo...painkillers and beer...ahhh yessss...not a very good mixture from what I remember.

I got nada this weekend. What's on your agenda? I'll need a couple of beers 'cause the personal stuff I don't blog about is starting to overwhelm me again.

Awwww...Dianne...it's a LOVE name. Actually it took me a LONG time to figure out what your hubby's name really was. And sometimes it depends on how many beers if I actually remember it. Tell him I thought about him the other day...my Boss took a client to eat at his restaurant!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I LOVE that song. Maybe that's why. And I was born in CA. Maybe that's why.

You are not boring, girl.

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Dianne said...

I did not say your posts were boring. geez, now everyone thinks I'm not a nice person.

If anyone understands the busy, tired, mother of two stuff, it's me! You do a fabulous job of juggling all the stuff you do, and you have a couple of terrific kids to show for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home