Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I love me some Dave.....

Maybe I'll make this a week in Nicole's favorite music....aside from the Wiggles lets start with Dave....

Dave Matthews
Reasons why I love Dave:
Reason #1:
Dancing Nancies

"Could I have been anyone other than me
And then I'll
Sing and dance
I'll play for you tonight
The thrill of it all
Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes
But I'll work it out
And then I
Look up at the sky
My mouth is open wide lick and taste
What's the use in worrying, what's the use in hurrying
Turn turn we almost become dizzy"

Reason #2:
Rapunzel

"For you I would crawl
Through the darkest dungeon
Climb the castle wall
If you are my Rapunzel
You let your hair down
Right in through your window
Good they locked the door
I do my best for you
I think the world of you
All of my heart I do
Blood through my veins for you
You alone have all of me
I give my world to you
To you I will be true"

Reason #3
Crush

"Lovely lady
Let me drink you please
I won't spill a drop
I promise you
Lying under this spell you cast on me
Each moment
The more I love you"

and if that isn't enough...
Reason #4
We'll Make the Best of Whats Around

"See you and me
Have a better time than most can dream
Have it better than the best
So we can pull on through
Whatever tears at us
Whatever holds us down
And if nothing can be done
We'll make the best of what's around
Turns out not where but who you're with
That really matters"

_________________
Ahhhhh....I mean really.
I have to say that if someone sang to me- "You alone have all of me"...well they would have had me at YOU!!!

He's a coming into town too.
As Bobo says... "I need to go and see him."

That is all.

6 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Oh I love me some Dave. They energize me and relax me all at the same time.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Shell said...

You and my brother. You couldn't PAY me to sit through one of those mushy concerts though. I think they are coming to town soon. Brother said something about getting tickets.

And who are you to be telling me I've got to post today? Look at the last time you posted before today...let's see...that was SATURDAY...uh huh.

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Dianne said...

You know I come to this blog site to read interesting writings by my friend Nicole, but she keeps posting stuff that OTHER people have written. Last week there was even a 'guest post'. Nicole, why hast thou forsaken us? ;) Where's that girl that never runs out of things to talk about?!?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Dearest Dianne...

if you would like to come and watch my children for just one hour a day I am sure I could find more interesting things to talk and write about.

Its kind of a distraction with screaming coming from the background and an almost 3 year old pulling on my arm saying "COME ON MAMMA, COME ON"....

Smootches, Nicole :)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Meh... he's okay. I'll watch the kids if you get tickets. :)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh, and I'm busy as all hell with whiny crying co-workers assaulting me at every turn, yet I got a nice fat post up with a picture of one of your children. :)

Although, so far no one has pulled on my arm to go anywhere - I'd have to break out my newfound kung-fu on them if they did - it's not cute when they're like 40. :)

Smooches - your sister. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home