Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I am back. I have been majorly slacking here but at least that means I have been devoting more time to my chillins!

They are both doing great- RP is standing up all by herself now and I think she could totally walk if she wanted to but she just hasn't figured out the forward motion quite yet.

My RW is such a radiant ball of sunshine. He is always talking non stop and is so polite and sweet! I am very proud of the 3 year old he is turning out to be. I love being in his company.

The hubs and I are good- I decided to start doing my aerobics classes in the evenings so that I can spare RW the trauma of the gym nursery. FW makes sure he is home in time and then watches the kiddos for me, no complaining. What a guy! He has also been making the kids dinner and having them all fed and the kitchen cleaned by the time I get home! WOW. I love him so much!! Ryan will be starting school (MDO) in about 2 more weeks so when that happens I can go again in the mornings. I have been faithfully going 3 days a week and I am proud to say that last night I actually kept up with the lady the whole time! Yeah!

Ok so Sheri and Suzan over at Celebrating Women have tagged me!! I have never actually met them in person but I love their blog and I plan to meet them soon at one of their infamous poker nights. So here goes:

When did you first start blogging and why?
I started back at the beginning of the summer because my sister Carrie and my friend Shell both had a blog and I thought it would be a great way to update all my friends and family about the daily going ons in this wacky Watkins household.

What don't you talk about?
Sex. I don't talk about sex. :) GAWL!

Are you and your blogging persona the same person? Yes we are the same thanks for asking... and as SuZan says... "What you see is what you get, BABY!" :)

How do you use blogging to build friendships?
I actually programmed my blog to hypnotize anyone who reads it into wanting to be my forever friend...So far it has worked on her and her.

How would you describe your writing style? Hmm...sarcastic with a drop of bitterness and a drop of sun freaking shine.

Ok that's it for me. I am off to get the canoe and paddle my way to get my son from summer camp. I am going to tag TBG, Melissa and SFG! Haaaaaaa!!!
Happy Wednesday!

6 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

You almost sound like a Jane. :) did you get some happy pills or something? hee-hee-hee

Yes, RW is sweet and polite, but boy can he scream loud when he wants too! :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Oddly I feel an overwhelming desire to check your blog daily for updates. I must be hypnotized too.

Man that's low Carrie...calling your sister a Jane. Do you hate her today? :-)

And if you have happy pills you must SHARE.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

LMAO! Ok Nicole, reading your sister's comments is just as entertaining as the post.

SHAME ON YOU CARRIE...I would hope your sis would NOT be a Jane!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I outta smack you for that. Oh, and you just THINK you have me weaved into your tangled web... mwahahahahahahaha. Kidding! Loveyou!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I am going to do this when I hit lunch. :)

No brainwashing necessary darlin!!! Just love ya anyways. :)

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger TBG said...

I finally posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home