Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just a quick note

So last night Ryan and I drive over to my sisters to take her dinner because she was having apartment leakage drama. Turns out it was really gross.

Upon opening her door she lets Ryan walk in and as I am walking in she apparently thought I was walking to slow so she starts to close the door at which point the metal on the bottom of the door scrapes across my pinky toe.

I scream and Carrie is like "oh...whoops" Geez! :)

So I ignore my pain which BTW my 2 year old asked me if I wanted him to kiss it and make it feel better *So Sweet* make small talk and notice a Coach shoe box on her counter.

I want to see the shoes- She gets them- They are cute- I want to try them on- Slip on the shoe at which point I notice the said toe is bleeding. Sisters reponse "Don't bleed on my Coach shoe!" And we both start cracking up. I dunno- I just thought that was preety funny. :) That is all. Happy THURSDAY!

7 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I told you, the door doesn't stay open - you have to be quick getting in. :) Try having both hands full of groceries, and trying to barrel your way in while blocking Leroy from escape with your free foot. :) The spaghetti was good.

You do mean that the water leakage and resulting mess was gross as opposed to my apartment, right? :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Shell said...

My door does that auto close thing too but I've never wounded myself on it...usually you SEE the door closing...it's a signal...clear the way...hello??

Elefunks...2pm...I want PICS...

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

That's funny! That's a sister for ya!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Hope your foot is feeling better!

I have got to go over and harras Carrie for not posting a picture of her new coach shoes. How dare her not share them with the internets!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

You've been painted. :)

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Tell me you didn't bleed in the Coach shoe.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Girl, she'd have beat your ass if you'd have bled on that Coach shoe. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home