Friday, July 14, 2006

SPF Fridays!

First...Yeah! Its Friday!

Secondly Kristine from Random and Odd wants us to show your tootsies, your feet, this week.
So here ya go:
Foot and trash can
As you can tell while my foot is recovering from the slaughtering of two nights ago- (see below) :) what I really want you to focus on the trash can.

I was at Lowes last night getting curtain rods and came acorss this baby. You have to understand that our old garbage can was a piece of garbage- but really who sits around and thinks...Gee...I need to go out and buy a new garbage can?

So anyway it was on sale, (although when I got home FW was like "You paid HOW much for a garbage can?!?" Sigh...men...) so I tested it out in store and liked it so it now lives here with us in the Watkins World.

That is all.
Did you play???!

14 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Teena said...

Great pic! Cool can :)

I played too!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Like the garbage can...but is it child proof? Good possibility of being dog proof.

I lust after your toes too babe...hehehehe

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Teena said...

Thanks for stopping by mine :) Gord's addicted to pedicures now. He thought they were girly until he had one ... now we go together. Massages are worse! He'd never had one in his 49 years. He had one and now he can't get enough of them! Ha!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Well it's about time. I swear you've had that other one for like the entire time you've known Fran. What is it about that man not being able to throw things away??? :)

Your toe will heal. If you had bled on my shoes they'd be ruined... :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Vajana said...

love those garbage cans.

cute piggies, too.

I played!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger TBG said...

Nice can!

You dont even wanna know what Kami's man spent on a trash can!

Happy Friday!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Hush now, TBG.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I like those garbage cans. We had to get one like that because Gage thought the garbage can was his own private buffet.

Yeah, I am with TBG. Tell the hubs he'd shit if he knew what Kami's hubs paid. LOL

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger LynAnne said...

Ah yes, the distraction tactic - show a shiny object so we'll be awed and forget about the foot. I'm just kidding of course - this is one of the most creative photos I've seen this week. Great job!

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Susan said...

Toes, what toes? Nice fancy trashcan though!

Happy SPF!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Suzanne R said...

Too bad about your pinky toe -- nice pic, though.

Happy SPF!

I played.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

It's so purdy! i need to get one that IS NOT WHITE because it stains quickly in our house.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

You incorporated two of my favorite things:

No shoes and a shopping bargin.

:)

You need to join us on our next girly night!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I'm digging the can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home