Friday, July 07, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday

This week the lovely Kristine who is getting MARRIED tomorrow wants us to show:
Your Love (Show us some love)
Take us on a honeymoon (bring us somewhere with your pictures)
Something Blue (No sad faces before my wedding)

While I wasn't planning on playing since I did the MONSTER post below about our vacation when I saw the subjects I had to because I am a sucker for LOVE :)

Anyway here goes...

Your Love:
Fran and I met 13 years ago. I was being interviewed by him to work as a hostess at Atchafalaya which was a restaurant where he was the General Manager. I will remember the first time I saw him until the day I die...he came bursting out through the kitchen doors, ran around the bar, jumped on a barstool and slid right up to me and flashed that charming smile that makes his eyes shine. He took my breath away and still does to this very day.
Cruisin

Your Honeymoon:
We were married here in Houston and then flew out to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We loved everything about it.
It was simply perfect.
Honeymoon

Something Blue:
Well that's easy.
My two little loves have bright blue eyes.

Blue Eyes Ryan

Blue eyes Reese

That is all-
Did you play?

13 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Teena said...

Luv the pix!

I played too :)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Your kids are so damn cute. :)

Love it.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Awwwwww... that was so sweet.

I just threw up a little in my mouth. Bwahahaha

Where were ya'll in that first shot?

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Susan said...

It's the perfect fairly tale!

Happy SPF!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

It amazes me how much you look like your sister! :)

I played.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Kami said...

So very sweet. :)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Why does she want to get married? Is she pregnant or something?

Ah, she needs to become an American citizen! That's it, right?

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous gail said...

What cute kiddos! Good spf.
Thanks for stopping by mine.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Awwwww your kids are so darn cute! You and Carrie look so much alike.

I played.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

adorable photos! i played too.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger LynAnne said...

Ah yes, love the baby blues!!!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Yeah yeah yeah Ft. Lauderdale...now I'm going to have to pick my NEXT fave place and not tell you about it. You'll just wonder where we disappear off to every now and then...

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Aww - looking at these, I don't know how anyone couldn't fall in love with your little family! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home