Thursday, July 06, 2006

What Happens When Your Sister Has Your Password...

I'm sorry, but I am tired of coming over here and seeing the 'Desiderata' or whatever post... sis, you are slacking! :) So, I'm going to guest post today. :)
I give you some pictures from about a week ago:
Reese and Nicole
Nicole Reese

Reesey-Peesey
ReeseySmile

Ryan
Ryan in the Sandbox

and I'm going to Guest Host Nicole's first FUG Thursday picture - another pirate wanna-be (see my blog if you don't get that) - with yet another tacky bandana and a big ass necklace with a large beer bottle cap. Nice wife beater dude...
100_0209
Nothing says 'dance with me' quite like sweaty armpits. :)

hee-hee-hee-hee

8 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

What's even better is when you can't see said sweaty armpit due to large amounts of arm fat.

That's HOT.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

shit. I was in the middle of calling new recruits when I read that comment and started laughing. I'm sure the guy at the other end thinks I'm a nutter. :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

DUDE! You posted! I can't seem to find a freaking minute to myself today!!! :)

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Nicole, did you know that dudes with arm fat are HOT?

LOLOLOL

I wish my sister would post for me. LOL

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

PS - Nic has some cute kids.

I love the name Reese - that shall be my daughter's middle name. First name - Emma.

I needed a name that would sound good at like 4000 decibels for when I am really pissed at her.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Emma Reese. I love it and it IS a great name to get mad at! :) heehee!!!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Nothing like sweaty armpits...that is so nasty!

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Nah...you gotta give her a real southern name...like mine...hehehehehe...it echoes real good in the 'hood. You can't get a good echo off of Emma Reese.

The fat sweaty arm fat dude is hot. Why didn't you hit on him Carrie? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home