Monday, August 28, 2006

Birthday Pics..

So, my sister Nicole hasn't updated in a while, so until she gets her pictures from Reese's Birthday party together, I thought I'd share some with ya'll. :) These are all PRE-party, as I wasn't there, but they're still cute! :)

big cake
Reeses cake
Ryan was a very good helper blowing up balloons and thought it was so funny when one would 'accidentally' slip and fly around the room.
Ryan balloon help2
Reesey was also very mesmerized with the balloons:
reese ballons

5 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

OK, um I know I say this a lot but those are some cute ass kids.

That cake - holy crap. It's gorgeous. I love it. I hope it was yummy.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday, little RP! Well, happy birthday party anyway. Heh heh. Ok, now when can I see the pics of the outfits, woman???

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh I love the theme...love it!

What a beautiful cake and all the decorations were fabulous!

Reese and Noor could so be friends!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I love love love that cake.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Happy Birthday Reese!

That is the best cake I have ever seen! Heck, I want one like that for my next BD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home