Monday, August 14, 2006

The Cutest picture, Ever...

Tiger pair Lolas Bday

Ok well maybe not to you but it is to me! This is Mr. Bobo and his Lola Dean. We went to the zoo on Saturday morning and celebrated her 3rd bithday! Well today is her actual birthday so again Lola Grace Happy B-day!

Weekend Review:
Friday evening we hung out with the Sister and the Buddhas. Good food, good company.

Saturday we got up and went to Lolas party and then afterwards (from being out in the sun I suppose)BOTH children took 3 and 1/2 hour naps! WOW! I took this opportunity to go and finally join Sams Club. I have been hearing about what great deals they have from my friend Sherese and from the Deans for years now! We always joke with the Deans that they got Lola at Sams- she was a blue light special :) ANYWAY I went through the entire store, dropped some major dough but I will not need ziploc bags for another year along with laundry detergent and so on :)

Saturday night we went with the sis and Miss Jen to Randy's (Buddha) 36th b-day party at his house and lemme tell you they decorated to the nines! I was thoroughly impressed and had a great time. When it started to get late I asked Ryan "Are you ready to go son?" To which he replied, "No mama, I have fun here" :) I was a loser and had a camera but for some reason didn't use it.

Sunday Reese again decided to not let us sleep in and got up at 7:00- YEECH- but we made a huge breakfast which is our weekend tradition and then we headed over to the pool. We have two pools to choose from in the neighborhood so we tried the one we hadn't been to and I loved it- The water seemed way cooler and it was just really nice. Anyway it also wasn't as hot as hotdogs so that helped and there was a nice breeze blowing.

They have a water slide which my son must have gone down like 109 times, I went down 10 times and the hubs went down about 12. Am I a kid at heart (dork) or what? It was fun! I can't wait until the kids are both older and we can do Schlitterban!!! Yes I am sure we were drawing some looks from the other swimmers because we were all hooping and hollaring even Miss RP, but to me laughing it up with your family at the pool on a Sunday afternoon is what its all about. *OK Carrie yes I sound like a Jane, I know...would it help if I said one of the kids pooped in the pool?* They didn't of course and it was a great way to finish off a great weekend!

That was our weekend. How was yours? Happy Monday!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger TBG said...

They are adorable!

We went to the zoo as well on Saturday and it was crowded we are heading back down tomorrow!

Happy 3rd Birthday Lola!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Your kids are kicks.

Lola Grace - what a beautiful name. :)

Happy Monday, darlin!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Okay so they didn't poop in the pool but I bet at least one of them PEED in the pool.

I can't believe Lola is three. Wow...

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Shell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Great picture!

Carrie calls you a Jane...bwahahaha

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Well, being obnoxious and disturbing everyone else doesn't make you a Jane. ;) Jane's don't let their kids make noise in public. :) hee-hee

I did not know you go to the pool. Sounds like fun. hint-hint. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home