Friday, August 11, 2006

Has Everyone seen the Wiggles Post?

Because if not I can like leave it up for another week...;) heehee!

Well Happy Friday!

Its 6:30 and I am up- WTF?! I am not a morning person and I have never claimed to be however it seems that my daughter is. She has been waking up at 6:00 a.m. this week but then she goes back to bed, happily.

I, on the other hand, have drug ass out of bed, waddled (yes, you start to waddle at age 32) into the kitchen to make a bottle with my eyes closed, walked UPSTAIRS (I hate stairs) changed her diaper, held the bottle while the sweet princess drinks and goes happily back to sleep. *Score* Then I check on Mr. Bobo, go back down stairs (Have I mentioned that I don't like stairs?) Then decide to sleep or not to sleep. Its like 6:00 is just a bit TO early to actually get up so do I go back to sleep or stay up? Usually its no question and back in bed I go but then what sucks about that is I have to re-wake up AGAIN at 7:30 ish which is her usualy wake time and then rewake myself up again which can somtimes be worse. Did any of that make sense? I need to go and get my coffee...

So while I wish I could say we have been busy doing all kinds of cool stuff- not so much. Its just the everyday doings lately :) We did however finally get the Bobo a new mattress. We have been saying we were going to do this for ages now but never got around to it because of something...as usual :) We WILL get around to it eventually but these days that can sometimes take a while. Me, being the Aries that I am have had trouble adjusting to being all ready to go *whoo-hoo* then someone needs to be fed, changed or a nap * GAWL* but I have learned to roll with the punches I mean there is really no use to offer resistance.

So this week I need to say Happy Birthday to the following:

Miss Lola Dean is turning 3
Miss Riley Tran is turning 3
Mr. Buddha..I mean Randy... is turning 21 again
and Shell's MAN whom if I am not mistaken is the same age as my man is turning a year older and certainly wiser. Also my other friend Rachel will be blowing out some candles this week. Good GOD theres alot of bdays!

Happy Birthday all you Leos!!!

Ok well thats all I got. Give me a break I need coffee! Next week I am going to showcase for you my friend Melissa's talents. Are you intrigued? You should be!

That is all.

5 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger TBG said...

Girl you need a gallon of coffee at that time in the morning! I myself am not a morning person never have been and um hopefully never will be! I like to sleep in!

Happy Friday!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Girl...I get up at 6am every morning...or that's when the alarm first goes off. Then I hit snooze for about 30 minutes. I need to start setting it for 5:30 'cause I'm still late to work.

My old man is 44 today. I can't believe it. He's not taking it too well.

BTW...Thank God the wiggles post has now moved down. I'll ask my sis about the painting this weekend.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

6am? The hell? *Shivers* I think you've earned the right to have a margarita tonight! :)

That is a ton of bdays!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Yeah, 6 am sucks ass.

Girl, I been missing ya. Thank the Lord you posted. Email me and let me know how you are sometime, ok? :)

The Evil Twin

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

So, I have 2 years before I start waddling? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home