Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hmmmms

Hmm what shall I discuss today?

I could tell you about how my son almost broke his leg on Monday by falling off a ladder while were were hanging his glow in the dark solar system in his room...nah, to emotional and he didn't by the way... the x-rays proved that.

I could tell you how my friend Jennifer came over yesterday and informed me that she is reading a Feng Shui book and that since I have a bathroom under the stairs I need to get a red light of some sorts so that my children won't be "unruly"....please refer back to the first paragraph ;)...Nah.

I could tell you that I love me some Marshalls and scored a beautimous rug and lamp there yesterday...nah you will have to come to RP 1st b-day to see it. :)

Ok well I didn't get it for $3.00 SHELL but it was a pretty good deal.

I could tell you that my parents are watching the kiddos for us on Saturday/Sunday this weekend and if we manage to get everything done for RP's birthday party then we are going to act like we did before we had children and go and see the Psychedelic Furs, When in Rome and Devo at the Reliant Arena*Whoo Hoo* But, nah...

I CAN tell you evil twin sistah SFG, that I do not want your man. I have my own whom I love, love, love. But if you could sprinkle a little bit of your mans country music lovin on him that would be great! I miss two-stepping!!! :) He used to appease me back when we first met and we would go dancing but he had to be under umm influences of "spirits" :) heehee!!!

Thats all I have today ladies and gentlemen.
Watkins out!

8 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Shell said...

I KNEW there was a reason I love your hubby so much. He's a C&W hater too...hehehehe...

And no, I'm not lusting after your hubby. Even though you match my Boyfriend quite well...

It was $4 so don't feel so bad. Hehehehe...besides I don't think I could get a rug for $4. I love Marshall's stuff. When I get a bigger place I'm getting my stuff from there.

Is Jen trying to make your restroom the Red Light district or something? That's just crazy. You can tell her you're not Asian so it doesn't pertain to you.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I'm so confused about the red light? Isn't that what hookers turn on to let people know they're available? Hmmm...

You better get a class A hangover since you get to sleep in. :)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger TBG said...

First off I would so come to RP's 1st birtday but I dont live in texas and wont be able to make it so please for the sake of your wonderful readers and commenters show us your wonderful finds from Marshalls!

I am so glad Ryan did not break his leg that would have SUCKED, especially in the Texas heat.

Have a great day!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Duuuuuude, you no want Tim McHottie???? You are one strong woman.

I did a short quick post just for you, sistah.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Holy monkies. Is Bobo ok???

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The red light was for my bathroom! :) YOUR remedy is to place a bamboo plant in each of the kids' bedrooms and have them each wear a gold pagoda pendant...oh, and keep the bathroom door shut when you aren't using it. hehe...good luck! :)


jenn

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous dianne said...

....sounds like hinky voodoo mumbo jumbo to me! :) I'm trying to picture a red light in a bathroom. Wouldn't it kinda feel like a sleazy nightclub? ....uhhhh....not that I've ever been to a sleazy nightclub......

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger TBG said...

What the heck is your profile picture of, is it a bathroom stall, I can not see it please tell us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home