Friday, September 29, 2006

Hi there! I'm a bit of a bore lately, no?

(it's a bitch to have a little sister who has your password)

Just in case you were all a bit BORED that I haven't updated recently:

I'm still here. It seems, almost my whole family got sick after spending the weekend celebrateing Ryan's 3rd Birthday, and that has kept me a bit busy. (such a lame excuse, I know)

Now that my sis is on the mend, apparantly, my site will be updated to join the Beta-blogger world sometime next week.

Other than that, I'm still fabulous, my kids are still ab-so-freaking-lutely adorable, and this weekend is SURE to provide me with something to blog about. It better, or next week, my dear, sweet, angelic, wonderful, intelligent, incredible, beautiful, amazing sister will once again hijack my blog and post for me. :)

To keep you pacified, until I do actually update all by myself, here are some videos from Mr. Bo-Bo's big weekend that my FABULOUS little sister took:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Look at what a dedicated mom I am - I even managed to keep my sunglasses on my head the entire time. :)
Note: My sister(not pictured) and I learned that multiple slides down the bouncer causes quite a bit of friction, which leads to a literal occurence of a 'chapped ass'. Who. Knew?

Here's Bo-Bo (Ryan) getting his BIG present on Sunday - can you imagine what we'll see when he turns 16? No hesitation. :) Can you say, 'Boy'????


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Neener-Neener.

Now, would you update the people already???? :)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger SFG said...

Holy crap, you updated.

Your kid is a kick. He was so not liking the tire on the grass deal.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger TBG said...

I so would have loved that jeep too!

Glad you are semi back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home