Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary Nicole and Fran!

Little sister Carrie here.

I know you are all awaiting an update from my big sis, but she is down at the coast with the hubs celebrating their 6th anniversary. (Note: they dated for like 10 years before getting married or something, so they must really love each other :P) My parents have the munchkins until Sunday, so hopefully, they will have a wonderful time!!

100_0654

They were down at the coast last weekend with the fam, minus me, and only back in town for two days, so she couldn't update you all with her fabby life. Don't worry, SFG, I'm on her ass about her lack of blogging. :)

Who knew, when I first heard about this 'Fran' guy, back when I was still in High School, that he would be the 'one' and that they would become such a wonderful couple and end up with such great kiddos! Not to mention, that I adore my BIL and he has become the big brother I never had, but always wanted. :)

I wanted to post a picture of them from their wedding, but my printer/scanner has decided that it no longer wishes to be of service. :P
I do have their engagement picture, which is just as awesome:

siswed4
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NICOLE AND FRAN!

6 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Happy Anniversary!

I think that nicole needs to blog more as well...just saying we miss ya girl!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Happy belated anniversary, biznitch! :)

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Awwww, how cute. They make a very nice couple. He looks like a big teddy bear. I like him already.

Yes, get on her ass, damn it.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

GIRLFRIEND, IT'S THE 21ST.

Don't make me come over there.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Ahem.

seeing how you didn't even make it to your workout this morning, you should have loads of time to update. :)

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

OK, that's it. I'll be over shortly with margaritas and salsa and we are gonna do you a quick post.

If I leave now, I'll be there for like 10:30. See ya then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home