Friday, October 27, 2006

SFG- I'll have queso waiting...

My sweet SFG is coming down to see me!! Whoo-Hoo! I have always wanted to meet her. Its weird and cool how you can totally 'click' with people you have never even met! She is not coming really but to amuse her I will update. I am here. I have been SERIOUSLY slacking lately in my blogging efforts! Anyway lemme catch you up.

This week I am in the process of finishing a directory that I volunteered to do for one of Ryans pre schools. I copied my friend Shelli who did one for her daughter Lola's class. It is taking way longer than I thought it would but what the hell. Mainly because when 1 and 3 year olds are awake it is difficult to work on :)

Its basically a picture of each kiddo, the address, phone number and the parents names. When I am done with it in the year 2009 its going to look so cute!!!

I also went to Wal Mart and got a gazillion pumpkin cups that I am filling up with googly eye glasses, rubber eye balls, pencils, candy, stickers, etc for Halloween to wrap up with cellophane and give to all of Ryans school mates.

Anything wrapped in cellophane looks cute you know.

For all of his teachers I got them a candy dish that looks like a candy corn that I am filling with Reeses peanut butter cups (We are partial to that candy :)) Pumpkin candy corns and my new favorite Halloween candy- Creeper Peepers. They are chocolate balls filled with either caramel, peanut butter or chocolate wrapped in foil that makes them look like an eyeball. Eye love them, so will you! HA!!

Did I mention that I love Halloween?

This weekend we are taking Ryan to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow. Although as expected both of my children AGAIN have the freaking sniffles. We are running at once a month with getting sick right now. WTF?! I change their sheets every Monday, we feed them well, they get plenty of sleep, they take vitamins and yet SICK!!! Arrrgh.

It is cold here today which totally throws off my wardrobe. I am used to the usual 85-100 degree flip- flop wearing weather we have year round here so when a cold bit blows through I find it difficult to get dressed. Mainly because all of my winter stuff is up in the attic and I am to lazy to drag it all down. Also my closet is overflowing as it is already and if I went and got the warm stuff down then I would be forced to clean out my closet. I mean really who has time for that?

Next week Franny and I are heading to Las Vegas on Thursday! Yep... VEGAS BABY!!! Our friend Shelli is turning the big 4-0 so what better way to celebrate than drinking oneself into oblivion and losing all our money? Whoo-Hoo! Seriously though we aren't really big gamblers. Can't say the same for the drinking though :) heehee! We haven't been since the whole family went back when Carrie turned 21 and golly that was a LONG time ago!!!! ;) heehee *love you sis* I am a little hesitant to get on a plane and leave my sweet babies behind. I mean as in like going states away from them. That is weird to me because I have never been more than 3 hours driving distance away from them.

I suppose on Sunday I will make my way into the aforementioned closet and start trying to pack oh and maybe go to Sams... I really can see why you people love me- I am so freaking exciting. Ok that's it for me. Have a happy weekend!

12 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Oh my goodness she posts!

I love halloween as well!

Good luck with the directory! I do not envy you at all!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Um, not that I have lots of time and shit available lately... but I could help you with that directory if you need it... Oh, and those are some lucky teachers to have so many goodies!! The trays you made are incredible!!!

Vegas will be AWESOME!!!! You know I love that town!!!! And um, it was like, last year we celebrated my 21st.. right? Not a whopping 10 years ago.. :P Damn. i feel old. :P

As for the sickness - keep in mind, the more Bo-Bo fights off now, the more resistant he will be as he gets older. As for you and Fran - I ordered you a bottle of Cold MD and if that doesn't work, get some Airborne!!!!!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger SFG said...

Holy crap, she did a post!!!! LOLOL

How fun that you are going to the big LV. I love me some Vegas. I so gotta take the hubs there some day.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Shell said...

I take it I am never going to see you again...I'll just mail the munchkin's xmas gifts now...you're not getting crap because I'm punishing you for being unavailable. ;-)

On a more serious note though...I need to do a girls margarita night. I need one. So what about mid November? Maybe week before Thanksgiving madness?

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Kami said...

Your sister says you don't blog enough. Is that true?

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

I am fixing to start stalking again, damn it.

Um, FYI, it's the 8th. OF NOVEMBER.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Holy Crap-olie...does this thing EVER get updated? I'm going to have to send your sister pics of you so she can come on here and post them so we all remember what you look like...

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

November 16, 2006.

Just sayin.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

WHERE.
ARE.
YOU?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger TBG said...

Uh hello are you ever coming back!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Who does a girl have to do in order to get you to post?

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger TBG said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home