Thursday, December 28, 2006

Why you shouldn't give your little sister your password

Alright, I'm tired of reading about queso waiting for SFG. Not that I wouldn't mind her coming to visit and would be happy to make it for her myself.

Little sister Carrie here folks. Who's ready for Nicole to post something new?

I keep pestering her the way only a little sister can, and yet nothing. Something about kids, holidays, blah, blah, blah...

kids

I mean, I was over at her house for Christmas, lazyily lounging around, playing with the children... (not doing dishes or cleaning or changing diapers, mind you - just drinking her beer and eating all her food), and I still found time to blog. ;)

diapers

I.Have.No.Choice

It's time for tough love. I'm bringing out the drunk picture. The one she took with my camera back when we were out for my birthday. I have to do it, my hands are tied.
Nicole Drinking...

8 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Love it.

Oh and yes I will be coming there some day and I will soooooo expect queso.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger TBG said...

LOL I love it! Now your sister just needs to post!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Oooo...oooo...me next...I wanna post on Nicole's site!!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

LOL do we need to hunt her down and force her to post?

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I've even updated, now she has to!!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

you know, really, you should have blogged something by now... sheesh.

Instead of calling me at work and blathering on and on and on... hee-hee... post something - the kids, the new job, how fabulous I am.... :)

The fact that SFG has confirmed that she will be here for the blowout and now you have to make queso. :)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

Now lookah here, beeyatch, I am dragging my fat ass 6 hours west to come see your stank self, now post on here, damn it.

Did that sound intimidating enough?

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Arlene said...

very cute pic!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home